Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm here

I've been here 5 days. Things that freak me out about Europe/Germany already

-The water in the toilets are really low. Like really low. In the US if the water is that low it means your toilet is fucked up and clogged
-There are fucking one liters of pop/water/soda/juice whatever you want to call it. It's crazy! I haven't seen any 2 liters, just 1 liters!
-It is surprisingly hard to find American style cheese. Like Kraft? Yeah
-Brie cheese is abundant, and I am a fan
-I am VERY glad I like sausage
-I wasn't a fan of beer in the US, but the beer here taste different so I'm warming up to it
-The windows open SO WEIRDLY. It's hard to explain. Just the way that windows open here are not the way they open in the US
-I wish I knew German
-They do NOT drive on the left side of the road here!! Only in the UK they do that apparently!
-The 2 cent and 50 cent coins keep fucking me up because they are the same color and roughly the same size

Things I don't miss about the US

-It's pretty awesome here. I am a fan

No comments:

Post a Comment