Wednesday, March 28, 2012

STUDYing Abroad

 I can't speak for all of the girls, but my knowledge of Europe and world travel starts and ends with the Lizzie Maguire movie, The Amazing Race (my favorite show btw) whichever city the Jersey Shore went to (Florence?) and Hostel Part 1 and Part 2 (two of my favorite movies of course) So my view is pretty narrow. With the exception of The Amazing Race, all those other movies and shows might have shown a fictionalized version of Europe and the surrounding world.  No way to know of course, until I get there. Although I find myself hoping that Hostel has exaggerated a little. I love those movies but I wouldn't want to be in them, if you catch my drift. If you've seen the movies you'd understand

Anyway I've gotten off point.

But the thing is is that I don't like asking for help because I do not like admitting that I have no idea what is going on. It's a pride thing, I think. It's one thing if the person I ask is my good friend (for example a close friend of mine is an accounting major and helps me with my accounting homework when I need it) And someone told me that Germans aren't very helpful.

Maybe I'll be proven wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment